Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Go your own way

Hey folks. I know I haven't posted in a while and for that...I won't apologise. I'm stuck in this hotel near this mall and I'm losing money faster than you can say monthly wage bonuses. I am now bored as hell and am now just sitting on this chair using Afif's laptop watching Izzat playing Guitar hero world tour on expert ( I swear he's too good with this game, it's scary). I'm not so bad myself, can play all songs on medium and some on hard but I doubt you care about that.

Anyway I'm leaving soon for spain where I will do the first parts of my flight training, on the 11th of January to be exact. I'm not certain whether we will have internet or not in the place we'll be living in. So just in case that we don't....Goodbye for two months =)

I've got about 8 months left till I go back to Brunei. And the past 6 months have been pretty fast, I hope it stays that way because I can't wait to see my friends and family back home. But I can't help but dread about the possibility of awkward silences and forgotten names when I get back, but that's normal after all this distance I guess. Oh well I shouldn't worry about it now.

Truth is I'm sad about something. But I don't feel like talking about it so for now I'll just simply don this mask of okay-ness as I normally do.

No comments: