Monday, March 2, 2009

Cabair 24 pass your message

bienvenidos a la zeef'sbrainjuice

bah sadang sadang tah.

Anyway so I'm in spain at the moment. I'm staying in a quaint little town called Requena. It used to be a moorish fort back in the days of El Cid, it's rich with history and known for it's red wine and it has a vast network of underground tunnels beneath it. I.E boring.

The house we stay in is pretty good actually, it's got everything you could ask for. Except entertainment. Seriously, there's nothing to do here which explains why I decided to update this dusty old blog of mine. Requena is boring as hell, nothing's open after 8 pm. And NOTHING opens at all in sunday.

Flying is fun once you go solo (no instructor to yell at you all the time). But that doesn't mean I can mess around, I need to use the time carefully and practice the maneuvres I was taught so I can pass the proficiency tests haha.

Sigh I hate it here, I can't wait to get back to the UK and resume my training there. At least there's a lot of stuff there to do...and most of all... it's one step closer to home.

I've been away from home for almost 9 months straight now. And to be honest, I've had it. After all, home is where the heart is and I've been a heartless bastard for 9 months now. My brothers said there were a lot of changes back at home, the house looks way different now. And I have a room of my own now. I can't wait to check it out.

My flying instructor's name is Xavier Camiruaga. He yells...a lot. Which is kinda depressing, but I think I'm used to it now..I think. He's kinda like me, I yell when I have to teach someone something. So maybe this is god's way of showing me how people feel when I do that. Ah well.

No one speaks english here AT ALL. Seriously, i'm getting tired of saying "No ablo espanol" all the time

Spanish guy: Que hora este?
Me: No ablo espanol

Spanish girl: TĂș eres un muchacho guapo
Me: No ablo espanol

Asian guy: Oh my god finally a fellow chinese guy! Nice to meet you! which part of china are you from?
Me: No ablo espanol


One's home is like a delicious piece of pie you order in a restaurant on a country road one cozy evening - the best piece of pie you have ever eaten in your life - and can never find again. After you leave home, you may find yourself feeling homesick, even if you have a new home that has nicer wallpaper and a more efficient dishwasher than the home in which you grew up. ~Lemony Snicket


Adios amigos





No comments: