Saturday, April 5, 2008

Anonymous MSN-ers

Hey Blog, it's me Azeef. I know it's been a while but I hope you won't mind me making posts in you, I know you're probably angry at me for abandoning you. You're right and no excuse is good enough, so I hope you can forgive me.

I really hate people who add you up on MSN and then refuse to tell you their name. I'd be like all
friendly and shit and go,'Hey there, what's your name? =) =D =)))))) XDD"

and they'd go," Mana bleh gitau HIHIHIHIHIHI"

at this point I feel like saying "Screw you then"

but being the pussy wuss nice guy I am I don't, and instead say ," Oh ok =)=D =)))))) XDD"

and then say nothing more unless that person says something.

Seriously people, don't do this. It's boring and uninteresting, like talking to some guy at tech support at Telbru.

In fact one of those people even called me out on being 'ambung' , 'nda melayan and 'nda menagur'. THE NERVE!
If you wont even tell me your name then I don't give a flying fuck about you. I don't want to make conversation with you. I don't want to 'melayan' and 'menagur' you. Capisce?

No comments: