Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Azeef's happy fun rainbow adventure

I woke up really bombed and hung over because I fasted for 14 hours, being hungry and not being able to eat sucks ass. Anyway I showered and - by the way I have this one song shower rule, I play Audioslave's be yourself really loud on my computer so I can hear it in the shower. when the song's over I stop showering. Why? To stop me from getting carried away and not be late for school haha. Where was I? oh yeah after showering I went to Anggerek Desa and met up with the other candidates, there should be 10 of us but Aiman and Zul were late ( as usual). Hahah kami sorang sorang membawa urine sample lapas tu kami banding-banding, bnyk tia STD jokes terabang.

I was the third to have the blood test, Zudin was first. It was funny seeing him flinch hahahahah.
When it was my turn start tia becali dorang, ketawa2 nurse nya iatah guyang2 the needle -_- , even now my arm's still a bit sore. She took two small test tubes worth of blood.

After everyone was done kami ke RIPAS to get our ECG test ( To check for heart beat, systole and diastole all that jazz, to check for any abnormalities) and X-rays. We split up into two groups, I was in the ECG group. We went to the chest clinic and met this guy who is apparently a sadistic maniac who enjoys psychological torture. Masa my turn he connected these wires to my chest ad tanya ," Sakit ni, at least 500 volts ni." So I was laying there, nervous and after 5 seconds he said ," Bah abis udah, pakai tah baju". I was like ," WTF that's it?" I felt nothing, that bastard. My heart rate was 90 beats per minute tarus -_-

After we're all done he showed us all our graphs, mine was probably the funniest looking because my amplitude BASAR brabis, pasal TAKUT iatah KUAT my heartbeats -_- . Next, the X-rays. I was excited because it was the first X ray I ever took. It was quick and painless , but we didnt get to see our X ray pics though unfortunately.

The clerks told us our medical reports would be ready in the afternoon so what to do? What we did was we went to Ah thai or something, can't remember the name, for lunch. Everyone was really hungry because technically we havent eaten in 16 hours. So we gobbled our lunches and went to the mall to kill time.

Kali balik ke RIPAS, get our results etc etc and went back to anggerek desa to hand our results in. Mine's all good so far.

The end, because my left arm still sucks.

No comments: