Monday, April 7, 2008

My piss

After finishing school at 12.30 I went for medical centre berakas for a medical check up. I came early though at around 12.50 so I had to wait for an hour and 10 minutes pasal the place tutup lunch break -_- . Anyway I asked around for the doctor and went up to the third floor where her office is. She gave me a long briefing about my appointments, I wasnt really listening and was thinking about how hot she was. I'm a guy so sue me.


Then we we got our blood pressure checked. I got maximum blood pressure of 110 and minimum of 65, which is very healthy.



Anyway we have to come back tommorow for a blood and urine test. She told me take a urine sample at home. Ada lagi 'technique' nya tu, which is to keluar kan sikit and then tahan and THEN baru tah fill the canister with your piss. The 'tahan' bit is easier said than done.



at first memajal lagi kan kamih, I drank loads of water and waited an hour. Typical, masa mau kan kamih nda tia kan tekeluar. Incoming pics:

My pee, which can probably cure cancer



This plastic bag offends me.

So tommorow blood test, I have to puasa for 12 hours. It's to check for Diabetes. Yikes I hate needles.

Naveen complained about my posts having too much swearing. So here you go Naveen, a post without any swearing. I think this is the first ever! FUCK YEAH! oops

No comments: